Thursday, August 25, 2005

A Whole New World

I'm feeling a little Disney today. Why not? I feel a bit like Aladdin...scruffy boy wins the heart of the beautiful princess. :)

Being married is fun. It's a lot of work, too. But it sure is nice to come home and be with the person you love. We never wanted to leave each other when we were together before we were married, and now we don't have to. It's nice.

The apartment is...well, um...there's a lot going on. Unpacking, packing, driving, moving. Trying to find a place for things while we're figuring out where to put others. Lots of cardboard. Eventually, our place is going to look really, really cool. But until then, we just keep plugging away. Once we have things a little more together, we're going to have a housewarming party.

We're learning about each other, figuring out how to live together, and enjoying being married.

We'll keep you posted with more updates. Peace.

1 comment:

The adventure continues... said...

Jesse, I'm so glad I got to go to your wedding. It's crazy that I never actually got to congratulate you in person. I fly back home to my hunny Tue. I will never leave him for three weeks again. That was insane. Be blessed and love your lover!