Thursday, August 18, 2005

I'm a wife!

It's fun and still a little wierd to say, "my husband." We haven't been married very long, but I'm enjoying it immensely.

I LOVE decorating our apartment. It's a lot of fun to be able to control the style of the house you live in. My mom has good taste, but it's definitely not mine. It's so much fun to walk through stores and figure what would look good in which room. Jesse and I really enjoy our what seems to be turning into weekly visits to IKEA to pick up little odds and ends, decor, bed frames and such. When we get the computer hooked up at the apartment, I hope to be able to post pics for y'all to see our fun little space.

Thank you all who came to the wedding to share in our day. It was totally wonderful to see/meet you. We were so blessed by all of you being there. Thanks again.

No comments: