Friday, August 12, 2005

T minus 22 hours and 2 minutes...

The wedding is tomorrow.

It seems so surreal to be saying that...my wedding...tomorrow...those words don't feel like they belong in the same sentence. I am marrying the woman that I want to spend my life with, minister with, have fun with, have children with...tomorrow.

We are starting a new life, one that isn't each of us separately but both of us together. It's really a mystery. It's impossible to understand. I am in awe of God creating this way of living, and I am shocked by how good his creation is.

I can barely concentrate on anything. It seems like there is so much left to do...but there really isn't. The only truly important thing tomorrow is for us to make our covenant, and all the rest is just presentation.

Jesus, let this be a picture of your love for your church. We want to display what you have given us for everyone there to see. I want you to love being with us and seeing us on our wedding day! Thank you so much for creating this.

1 comment:

Christian said...

It was a great wedding! Jenni did a post on our blog and we uploaded pics to flickr.