Saturday, April 01, 2006

"Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - Mark Twain

Hey everyone. Yes, I'm still out here. I would apologize for not writing more, but I have to confess that I think I have had too much on my plate lately to feel very bad about not writing on my blog. Hopefully you'll forgive my lack of remorse. :)

I think Amy has taken care of writing up most of the big stuff lately...sooo...um....Oh, I finished my first quarter back at Pierce. I'm taking prerequisites for the computer science program at UW Tacoma. Since I avoided math and science as much as possible the first time around, that means that I have a lot of math and science to take. This quarter was statistics and precalculus. Next quarter (beginning Monday) is my second precalculus class. Then I will take physics and calculus, and THEN I can finally start on the coursework for my BS. (Which stands for Bachelor of Science, not...well, you know.)

So I'm looking forward to finishing school. Total time will be a little less than 3 years now. Should be interesting.

Stop by and say hi sometime. Bye for now...

3 comments:

Jenni said...

You're funny Jesse :) That's great about working on your BS I guess I didn't know that, so what kind of job are you looking at getting when you finish there? Just curious, are you going to be a scientist and wear big dark glasses and a white jacket?

caleb and sarah turner said...

Hey just wanted to say, I heard about Amy's grandma. I hope her family just bonds closer together and feels Jesus Comforting love surround them! All our love and prayers!
~Blessings
sarah

Amy Beth said...

Eventually I would like to wear big dark glasses and a white jacket, but also a neon pink shirt under it and roll the sleeves up on the jacket, like Don Johnson in Miami Vice. But I have to get my bachelor's done first before that, I think. There might be some prerequisites for the white jacket.