Saturday, April 22, 2006

If I Only Had a Brain

Precalculus beats up my brain like a pack of starving ninjas. I'm ready to become a monk or something so I don't have to think about radians and trigonometry anymore. I suppose I'm sort of committed now. I have to find some way to make more money to pay off the student loans, and longshoring just doesn't sound good to me. I don't have a high enough tolerance for alcohol.

We're down in Portland visiting people. It's a lot of fun, but I feel somehow that I should be getting lots of homework done. That just isn't happening. If anyone out there feels like praying for me, now would be a very good time.

In other news, our car was broken into the other night. Amy was going to work and called me because the dash was all torn apart. Thieves in Puyallup are apparently rather inept, because they managed to get into the car, tore the dash apart, failed to get the CD player, and didn't take anything out of the trunk. If we had lived in Tacoma, we would have lost the car.

Speaking of Tacoma, on our way down to Portland, we stopped to depost Amy's paycheck at a BECU on 38th St. As we were sitting listening to the 5:20 Funny on KMTT, we felt a dull thud. I looked back and there was a blue minivan trying to back up, but its progress was being impeded by our car. I got out and the van had scraped up our rear bumper on the driver's side. I had to laugh; what the heck was that? Really? We have to get our car fixed already, I guess. One more repair won't hurt.

Comment so we know you're reading. So long and thanks for all the fish.

No comments: