Sunday, April 23, 2006

A Public Service Announcement on Comments

Hi everyone. I'm posting again; must be your lucky week. Don't bother buying a lottery ticket, though, it's a waste of money.

I went to our gmail account today and noticed that there were several comments which we got in our email, but did not see on the blog. I even said something about that last night, viz., "Comment so we know you're reading." Well, apparently you HAVE been commenting. I just didn't see it.

After a little poking around on the help groups, I realized that Amy set up our comments to be reviewed by us before posting. This is because we had a rash of comment spam, i.e. "Your blog are very coole. Cum too this sight I think u will like it." My blog, suckers! Not your personal comment graffiti space! Got it?

Anyway, that's why we're doing it. So, put in a comment just once, and we'll be more diligent about reviewing them. If they're from people we know, they will be posted. Sorry about the confusion. Trust me, I was a little confused this morning. We appreciate that you read, we appreciate your prayers, and we're glad that you are commenting. Thanks for the memories.

Later!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hey I want to see some pictures!!!!!

Amy Beth said...

We would but we don't have a digital camera... Sorry.