Monday, July 25, 2005

Camping

This last weekend we went camping with Jesse's family. It was a lot of fun. Now I guess I know how Jesse felt those times I dragged him around to my family's camping events. It's kinda funny how different everyone's families are. You grow up around your family and you kinda start to think that everyone's family is just the same as yours. But that's not true.

I really like his family and I think I might just get used to hanging out with them.

Wedding Dress Update:
I go to pick up the real dress today. Hooray!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

You will Amy! Chris and I have been married for 3 1/2 years and his parents have become some of my favorite people in the world!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing, cause I just had my 10 anniversary, & while I can remember being awkward & unsure around my in-laws, it sure feels familiar now. thier proximity my have helped that ;)

HK