Thursday, May 19, 2005

New Job

Well, kids, I finally have a job. If you've been praying for me, thank you so much. If not, well, God did what he wanted to do anyway, and you just didn't get to be involved. But don't worry - I'm sure there'll be another chance.

This week I've been training to work for Dell Direct Stores at a kiosk in the Tacoma Mall. It's a temp job--I interviewed with Comcast last week, and I'm waiting to hear back from them, but at least I have something to do in the meantime. And who knows? Maybe this is what God has in mind for me. Part of me hopes not--I'm a little burned out on the whole retail thing. But he has provided this, at least for this time, and I'm really grateful.

We just watched "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade". It's the best movie of the three, in my opinion. I mean, for goodness' sake, SEAN CONNERY plays Jones' dad. How cool is THAT?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jesse!

You are always being prayed for! Congratulations on your impending marriage to Amy! Sooooo exciting! Are you no longer at Guitar Center? What kind of work are you looking for? I can keep my eyes open on the job postings that cross my desk on a daily basis. I understand that you are burned out on retail. God's blessings on you and Amy!