Monday, May 16, 2005

Fun Stuff

I've always thought this would be really fun, too. So here's my first post on this blog.

Hi... how are ya? :-D

The bridal shower yesterday was inSANE. I cannot believe how many people showed up for that. There had to have been around forty women that showed up. I guess people kinda like me. It was kind of flattering and almost embarrassing at the same time. Of course, Mom and Kari being who they are, we had to have a time of telling favorite memories or something special about the bride (me). I love hearing that kind of stuff, but sometimes I think I'd rather hear it one on one than in a large group like that.

For those of you who don't know me very well, I'm not exactly the most socially minded person in the world. I am definitely your classic introvert. So I went to a couple of social functions the last few days, so my social energy has been pretty well sapped. It's okay, don't anybody panic, I will recover eventually. I just need a few days of peace and quiet. Ha! Like that's gonna happen at this house. I'll figure something out.

2 comments:

Kari said...

When you find the peace and quiet at the house, let me know, k? I'd like some too!

ps: You should allow anonymous ppl to post a comment.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy!

Now I got even more things to read when I'm bored.

Woohoo!