Monday, July 17, 2006

First Day at World Vision

Well, here I am. Pretty weird to be here, after spending a year working in the same place, doing the same thing. Now I'm in a different place, doing a completely different thing. Check out the last post about World Vision (entitled "Whoa! (Part 2)") to find out more about how this happened. I'm excited. So far, it's been a fairly easy, nonchalant day. Also, I don't know a whole lot yet, so there isn't much I can do that's useful other than learn.

Just thought I'd pop on and say hello. By the by, please go to Chris and Jenni's site to find out how you can help them in their time of need if you haven't already. You'll find details there.

Thank you, Father, that their family is safe and they are well. Take care of their needs and walk with them through this time.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Thank you Jesse, we so appreicate your prayers and support. It means so much to us!

Bless you guys! And happy new job :)