Monday, October 03, 2005

Hawaii, but not exactly honeymoon

Hawaii was a blast! Jesse and I really enjoyed hanging out on the beaches and snorkeling and all that fun stuff, but I think next time we go, we'd like to go by ourselves. We went with my family to celebrate my grandpa's birthday. He turns 65 in October and he wanted to celebrate his birthday in Hawaii, so we all went down to celebrate with them. I got a brithday party out of it, too, so that's pretty cool. I turned 21 while we were there. The bummer part about it was that was the worst day of the sunburn. I guess that's what I get for forgetting my sunscreen. Oh well. Other than the sunburn, Hawaii was great and I can't wait to go back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
caleb and sarah turner said...

Glad you guys are home, and had a great time. Silly you forgetting sunscreen...couldn't you borrow someone elses?? Well we will have to get together sometime, glad to see you are updating your blog more! Love hearing about you two!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The adventure continues... said...

It's good to hear from you guys. I've felt a little out of the blog look since a week or so before Haley was born. Things are starting to get under control. Anyway, keep us posted on your lives.

Rebekah said...

You were in Hawaii and I didn't know!? How did this happen? Next time, let me know! Which island were you on? Don't tell me Oahu! I might have to cry!